What sets us apart?
With boudoir stepping up to the plate in recent years you may find yourself doing a little research and you may feel overwhelmed with the options you find. While some major cities seem to have an over abundance of boudoir photographers, some others have only a few and you may find yourself traveling to the boudoir photographer you feel yourself click with best.
I think comfort and instinct are major keys when choosing your boudoir photographer. I cannot tell you how many emails I get where my client says “I looked everywhere and found you and I’m sold!” It makes me feel good that they connect with me and trust me enough to share in such an intimate experience with them.
So, why Simply Boudoir? Here are just a few of the reasons we think we’re one of the best around.
- As a photographer, I care about you as a client. You are not just a dollar sign to me. You are worth so much more than the money you pay for your session. I value your time and your emotions that go into such a shoot, and I honestly feel honored to work with you one on one to make this shoot exactly what you want it to be!
- I make it my personal mission from beginning to end to make sure you are comfortable and that you feel and look your absolute best. I keep it classy! Boudoir can easily go one way or another, and it is my goal to make you look and feel like a million bucks all while looking and feeling like a lady! Who says you can’t be sexy and classy at the same time?
- Simply Boudoir’s Makeup Team. I currently have one of the triad’s best makeup artist and stylists on my team whom is trained and licensed. She is one of the most amazing ladies I have ever met and I chose her personally because I felt like she FIT into what Simply Boudoir is all about. She is personable, she will make you laugh and she is amazing at what she does. No matter what look you want, you’ll get it. Be it super glam and sexy, pinup and fun, or natural and simple – you ask and you shall receive.
- Speaking of makeup, professional makeup is included in every single boudoir package we offer. It’s a part of the Simply Boudoir brand. Why should you show up to look amazing and have to worry about the one thing that would stress you out the most – your makeup? Why not have the whole experience and get glammed up, be pampered, have a professional do your makeup that will not only do an amazing job but choose colors and pallets that compliment you and your skin tones? This is one less thing you have to worry about and one less thing you have to pay for! As an added bonus, the MUA’s can also do simple hair styles at no additional charge. Want a simple curl or straighten? No problem! Want something a little more extreme? Let’s discuss it through email and they can do that too, at a small additional charge!
- Post processing. We all have small blemishes we don’t like that probably no one else notices anyway! A few stretch marks, a beauty mark, a few dimples, a few wrinkles, whatever it may be. You will not see a dimple or wrinkle one on your finished product. All images are culled through one by one and only the best, most flattering images are returned to you completely retouched and flawless. You will still look like yourself, only at your absolute best. This is done by me, the photographer, the person who saw you at your actual shoot. So not only are they edited by a professional who has years of training and learning under her garter belt, but they are also kept private from beginning to end. This is also at no extra charge and included in every single package.
- I have been there! In those sexy pumps and cute undies. OK, not yours – but my own! I have been in front of the camera for my very own boudoir session so I know what you’re going through. I know you’re nervous, I know you’re worried about looking silly, I know! And I also know it will be OK. I give you time to warm up, I will hand you a glass of champagne if you ask, and I will let you take your time. We will blast some music and laugh and before you know it, you won’t want your session to end! I know, because I’ve been there!
- All female staff. Anyone that will see your photoshoot from the first emails to the final product are all females. This is an intimate experience and one we like to keep to us ladies. So, no worries of the gentlemen catching a glimpse and the potential of your husband or significant other feeling uncomfortable with the situation.
- I want to help you help yourself. I care about you and this photoshoot. If you have an idea in mind but you don’t have all the pieces you think you’ll need? I’ll help out! I have a closet full of props and extra clothes that I have no problem bringing along to the shoot! It’s one less thing you have to worry about and so long as I know beforehand, I will help you bring your idea to life!
- Privacy. I stress this from beginning to end, but your photos remain completely private unless you give me permission to post or use them in any way. As a photographer, I naturally own the copyright to your images, but it is my promise to keep your shoot private. I am running a business and I am a professional and to keep my status at that level, I must also treat you with respect. Your privacy is next to classiness to me. It’s the most important thing.
- Location. We have access to a 3000 square foot loft studio that is all inclusive in downtown Greensboro, NC. With a changing room, on site restroom, and sound system – it’s the perfect place to relax, have fun, and create the images you have in mind.
- You can bring a friend along. I know this can be a little nervous, but you are always welcome to bring a girlfriend along with you. It’s a lot of fun and who knows, if she comes to me for a shoot, you get a little extra in return for the referral!
- Simply Boudoir is equal opportunity. We love and accept women of all race, size and sexual preference. I recently noticed another boudoir photographer that did not accept lesbian women and it kind of blew my mind. While it is a personal preference and completely up to that studio with who they allow, I just cannot imagine discriminating against someone because of who she chooses to love. We also believe you are beautiful and can be sexy no matter your skin color or jean size!
- Posing. I have spend many hours studying and comprehending posing. I know it may sound like common sense, but there is an art to it. Women come in all different shapes and sizes and it’s important to choose poses that accentuate their body types. I’m sure you’ve all seen “What Not to Wear” before. Well, there will be no “How Not to Pose” with Simply Boudoir. I have plenty of different looks for plenty of different shapes and I promise to make you look your absolute best at all times.
- Communication. I think communication is very important and with today’s technology, made super easy. I give all of my clients my personal cell number and email. If at any time they need to reach me, they can. Want to meet up before you schedule your shoot? No problem at all – let’s get together! I am there for YOU, no matter what. I actually just had a new client that I am working with later this month email me a few outfits from the dressing room to see what I thought. I loved that! I gave her my input and I cannot wait to see how the outfits come together at her actual shoot.
- Ideas. I will listen to your ideas and try them out if you have any. See a certain pose on an old movie poster you loved? Remember a pose I posted here on my website that you wanted to try? Don’t be afraid to bring your own ideas and let’s try them out! I love to brainstorm and in the end, I want you to be happy with your results.
So, there you have it. Just a few of the reasons we think you should work with Simply Boudoir. We have just been recognized by the local magazine, YES! Weekly and we are helping to spread the word about boudoir photography amongst women. In the end, the choice is up to you but I just ask that you do your research, go with someone you know will make you happy and that you’re comfortable with. In the end, it’s your happiness that matters and after your boudoir shoot, you’ll see it was worth so much more than what you paid your photographer. That your photographers attitude and effort from beginning to end really matters and plays a role into your entire shoot.
I hope to meet you soon!